[Everyone] "Matt W."

Tom A.
Thu Jul 25 09:52:25 UTC 2013

who is this "Matt W." and why does he keep claiming he's my
reincarnation? I can confirm that whilst I'm a little… non-corporeal at the
moment, I'm definitely not dead. I'm just stuck inside a Cisco router.

You might be wondering what it is like, inside my router. I can tell you
this: less like Tron than you'd like. There's no Jeff Bridges in a dressing
gown, for a start.

--
Tom A.
IT Support Senior Executive (temporarily unavailable)