[Everyone] Re: Respect at 2pm

Giles
Thu Jul 25 09:20:45 UTC 2013

Mark, I think you must be mistaken. My access to the car park has been
restricted ever since the incident with Lothar's skiing kit bag and that
stray cat. (Which has made a full recovery in the cat rescue centre, you'll
be pleased to know.)

Personally, I thought the bellowing in the car park sounded like the normal
stuff you expect from the weekly HR Staff Cuts Planning Meeting.

Please could you or any of your previous incantations come upstairs and
sort out my missing Start button, as I still can't Start anything and I'm
worried that my Emailbox might Exceed its Quota soon.

SEE ATTACHED FILES