[Everyone] Re: Stop! Antler Time!

Giles
Tue Dec 3 16:22:26 UTC 2013

That reminds me, there have been a few changes to the Christmas party, as
follows:

- The band had to pull out at the last minute, but Joyce from Personnel has
volunteered to do a talk (with slides) about her cousin Gregory's soil silo
in the Brecon Beacons.

- The vegetarian option now includes a selection of cold meats, but they
are easy to pick off the top and leave to one side, the chef tells me.

- We have been advised that use of Christmas Crackers poses a potential
health risk, so they will not be permitted on the premises

- Due to restricted headroom at the venue, you will be asked to remove your
antlers on arrival, but there is a small cloakroom where you can leave them
for a modest fee (£2.50 per item per hour).

- No dancing.

FILE ATTACHED: F:\Documents and Settings\Users\Pretend
Office\2012\2013\Filing\Parties\Christmas\Christmas Party\2013\Invitation
(Staff) (not VIPs)-FINAL.doc