[Everyone] Louise in reception's farewell card

Giles
Thu Sep 27 09:49:40 GMT 2012

Fellow lunchbreak-minimisers,

As you know, today is Louise in reception's final day with Pretend.

We have bought a card for her which sings when you open it. Please
poke your head into JK Rowling, where you'll find it on top of the
filing cabinet. We had to leave it there because it continues to sing
even when closed.

Lothar and Limahl are taking Louise out for lunch at Pret between
12.00 and 12.15 (reception duties permitting, of course!!!!) so please
make sure you sing the signing card at that time.

Please sign this sorry your leaving card immediately.

Thank you.