[Everyone] Re: Apple products

Russell Russell
Thu Mar 22 10:31:54 GMT 2012

Thanks Giles.

PS - let me know if there's anything I can do to 'facilitate' my selection as Employee Of The Month. Could be just what I need to slip out of Cautionary Suspension. I do retain signing authority for overseas expenses so if there are any vital conferences pertinent to your personal development in the Florida/Miami area a nod's as good as a wink.