[Everyone] Apple products

Giles
Thu Mar 22 09:18:51 GMT 2012

It has come to our attention that Microsoft has banned staff from
buying Apple products on expenses, and the management feel that this
is a sensible policy that we should apply here within Pretend Office.

Henceforwardism, staff are not permitted to claim Apple products on
expenses. The new rules are being backdated a month, to cover all
those iPads that mysteriously appeared in Marketing a week or so ago.

We have hired a skip, which you will find in the Exit 4 car park,
where you can dispose of your Apple products safely during the short
amnesty period (which lasts until lunchtime today) (Wednesday). Please
put your Apple products here (in their original packaging, please.)