[Everyone] Re: Email quota

Jen
Tue Mar 20 13:15:19 GMT 2012

ATTN Klaus

as priority

complete and submit separate reservation forms for all collaboration rooms
in west wing for 13.30 today and email me when approved (ref
SOLUTIONIFICATION)

There is NO PLUS in my dbl expresso????

your internship review paperwork is pending

Jen
Senior Solutioning Facilitator, Holistic and Collaborative

On 20 March 2012 12:46, Giles  wrote:

> As you all know, our Lotus Notes email system uses a quota system to
> ensure that we all stick to our email quota on a monthly basis.
>
> It has come to our attention that some staff are not reaching their
> quota. This must be remedied with immediate effect. If your Lotus
> Notes hasn't warned you about reaching your email limit, it means you
> are not sending enough emails. Please send more emails immediately.
> Then we will reach our quota.

> Client-Vision Liaison Officer (Solutions)

Jen