[Everyone] Re: Lunch breaks

Phil
Tue Mar 13 16:29:49 GMT 2012

Hi all,

Giles, I notice that your e-mail was e-mailed at 15:49, i.e. during work time.

Given that its contents is not directly related to any of your kilometre stones or personal achievement targetings - and, some might say, it could even be counted as inserrectionary propagandising in the workplace, not that I would say that Ha Ha! - perhaps you could explain this situation to your upward-stream coordinator.

Thankyou.