[Everyone] Lunch breaks

Giles
Tue Mar 13 15:49:49 GMT 2012

The Guardian ran a very interesting article the other day, on the
subject of lunch breaks:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/work-blog/2012/mar/06/work-lunch-break-workplace

It raises a lot of very interesting questions, and I'm sure will spark
some debate here among all of the team at Pretend Office.

The most interesting question of all, though, is surely: what are
these lunch break things, and should we implement a strategy for
introducing them here one day? I must say the concept sounds jolly hip
and New Anaesthetic, which is what hip things are called these days.

Any thoughts?