[Everyone] Re: thanks for saturday :)

Paul
Mon Feb 27 18:07:19 GMT 2012

Phil,

My reply button has been hacked too. I've made an appointment to go down on
Janice at 5 to explain.

Roger. Over. ;-)

Paul Risk

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Phil
Sent: 27 February 2012 16:56
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: thanks for saturday :)

Hi all,

Giles, it appears my e-mail has been hacked.

Paul, can you please submit yourself to Janice (the one with the ethnic
hair) in Human Renditioning to explain how you accessed my private messages.

Thankyou,
Phil

On 27 Feb, 2012, at 16:51, Giles wrote:

> Please will someone tell me what these messages are about because I
> can't find anything relating to them in either the Project Guidelines
> Overview or the Billable Items Spreadsheet.

> Client-Vision Liaison Officer (Solutions)
>

> On 27 February 2012 16:26, Paul  wrote:
>> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither
take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
>> Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in

MD
fax: +44 (0)207 946 0301
mob(ile): +44 (0)7700 900837

"If you really want something you can figure out how to make it happen."
Cher