[Everyone] HELP ME PLEASE

monfilsjr
Tue Aug 7 16:57:35 GMT 2012

DEAR RESPECTFUL,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your name and contact from the CLASSIFIED I prayed over it and selected your contact among other contacts I got from there.  I am DAVID MONFILS (JR) the only son of late DR. DAVID MONFILS. Before the death of my late father in my Country's political Crisis he deposited the sum of ($2, 000, 000, 00 million United State Dollars) in one of the Banks in My country Abidjan, Cote d Ivoire.

My Mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on JULY 2011 in a private hospital he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of TWO MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS USD. ($2,000 000) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only son for the next of Kin in depositing of the money. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was killed by his business associates. He then advices me to seek for a Foreign Partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, I am therefore honorably  seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account for the transfer of this money. (2) To serve as a guardian to me and investment of this money since I am only 19years. I am willing to offer you a good percentage from the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this money into your nominated account overseas.

Anticipating hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

DAVID.