[Everyone] Re: Company Slimming Salon

Giles
Fri Sep 16 12:34:39 GMT 2011

Eve,

Are my results for "Am I company fat or not?" ready yet? If so, I'll
come up to your level to pick them up in person if that's OK with you.
Any excuse to spend five minutes away from the desk, eh? Ha ha!

Since you're next door to IT, please could you ask them to send me a
new keyboard because my one's stopped working since I ate those four
muffins over it. Ha ha !