[Everyone] Re: Company Slimming Salon

Anno
Fri Sep 16 11:19:33 GMT 2011

OUT OF OFFICE RESPONSE

I will be offsite on Friday 16th September and respond to your email
on my return.

If your enquiry is regarding the Excelling through Excellence!
conference please contact Genevieve Wiston

If your enquiry is in connection with the immediate redeployment
strategy - or you have questions regarding immediate redeployment
please contact Quentin Lomo

If your enquiry is regarding changes to the matrix champion network
please contact Limahl Sidwise (nee Baker)

If your enquiry is regarding the global senior management leadership
development away weekend in Tangiers please contact Fergus Fergus

If you are emailing in response to your results from the "Am I company
fat or not?" online form on portalway please email Eve Truncheon at
the earliest possible opportunity on

On 16 September 2011 11:55, Giles  wrote:
> I have received this message.

> Client-Vision Liaison Officer (Solutions)
>
> On 16 September 2011 11:50, Phil  wrote:

"Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is
inevitable. – Coco Chanel"

Anno MCIP TeT Blake7
Global Senior Executive Director: Directions
Move/Change
PeopleSoft