[Everyone] Re: Company Slimming Salon

Phil
Fri Sep 16 10:50:22 GMT 2011

Hi all,

Giles, this week's Meeting Snack Rations were unfortunately used by Monday morning's Extraordinary Executive Summit.

I'm sure that if we all pull together we will see our way out of these difficult times and we will be able to return to the happy days of one rich tea biscuit per person for every meeting at which eight or more people are present, at least five of whom must be clients classified as Liable To Positively Impact Input Streams.

Think of that as your inspiration for giving 120% for the next few quarters going forward!!!

Thankyou.