[Everyone] Re: MEMO: Time to Up Our Game

Phil
Tue Oct 18 14:33:36 GMT 2011

Hi all,

Great stuff Giles - good to here my idea at the last CorpExec intra-departmental mind-merge has made it through to actioning!

We should definitely all get on board this initiative at the earliest instance possible. As such I will be initiating a seven stage Upping Our Game process throughout the upper strata (Levels 1 through 3, not including 2) as of the week commencing November 20th.

"Upping Our Game: From Dressing Room To Metaphrical World Cup!" dossiers are currently being printed as I speak (or type!!) and will be available to all applicable associates on said date.

Thankyou.