[Everyone] Re: Pretend App-ice

Phil
Wed Nov 23 22:21:50 GMT 2011

Hi all,

Thanks for spearheading this initiative Thomas!!

Please note that we will be utilising the latest social agile processes to rapidly iterate the innovation on this "app". As such, although there will be biscuits at this brainstorm, there will be no chairs so as to keep our bodies AND our minds active!

Obviously, our wheelchair disabled colleagues are excused from standing, but will still be required to keep moving at all times.

Thankyou.