[Everyone] Re: Pretend Time

Giles
Wed May 11 13:14:25 GMT 2011

In that case, I believe it is already tomorrow morning and time for
our weekly ALL HANDS meeting in Lady Gaga. Please make your way to
Lady Gaga immediately, and bring your copies of the agenda. The
meeting should only take one Pretend Hour, so will therefore be
finished before "Windows requires a driver to connect to this device"