[Everyone] Re: David Copperfield

James W.
Thu Mar 24 16:17:17 GMT 2011

Hold on there Phil. The David Copperfield waxwork I signed off on was the
beloved Charles Dickens character, as memorably portrayed by a young but
already handsome and charismatic Daniel Radcliffe in the BBC adaptation of
1999. Daniel Radcliffe, as all of us who love the films know, is also a
magician: he is the one and only Harry Potter. The waxwork in Reception
looks nothing like him.

James W.
Between departments

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:10:56 -0000, Phil  wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please note that the lifesize waxwork in reception is NOT a toy and
> should not be played with or dressed or made up or ridden like a donkey.
>
> Scenery & Services ordered it to put in David Copperfield, to help
> identify the meeting room since the door sign disappeared.
>
> Unfortunately the suppliers supplied us with a model of some other guy
> who is apparently also called David Copperfield, rather than the
> inpsiring and stunning spectacular magician.
>
> So as to avoid confusion, Facilities & Cleansing will soon be moving the
> supplied waxwork into Lenny Henry.
>
> Thankyou.

James W.