[Everyone] Re: Marketing Action Zone meeting - agenda

Phil
Wed Jan 26 14:50:43 GMT 2011

Hi all,

I think I heard that pastries will now only be from Pret A Manger for associates from Level 3 and above (below) due to the current economic situation. I believe Angela's team has been spending the day looking for the most cost-effective alternative in a cost-saving measure for the rest of the assocaites.

I can't wait for Lothar's SEM session!!

Thankyou.