[Everyone] Re: Security alery

Giles
Mon Jan 24 16:13:08 GMT 2011

Tim, did you mean to write something here? It just seems like you've sent my
message back to me, which is very kind of you. It would be more useful if
you could email your current password(s) to Evgeny in IT.

When you do, perhaps you could pass on to him Phil's password, which is
"ilovejen".

Thank you.

Kind regards

Kind regards