[Everyone] Re: Memo: Remember, we are creative PROfessionals

Paul
Thu Feb 3 16:52:13 GMT 2011

Giles and Phil,

Your extra long emails are really clogging up my in box. I get so much spam porn to sift through everyday now the last thing I need are work emails distracting me.  I can’t be arsed these days to read such lengthy wordy documents and I think I speak for everyone.

All the best,

Paul RISK

From:   On Behalf Of Giles
Sent: 03 February 2011 13:50
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Memo: Remember, we are creative PROfessionals

There's been too much talk recently about poor performance, lack of pitch-win scenarios, and falling profits, staff numbers, and morale.

Nothing could be father from the truth.

Pretend is going FULL STEAM AHEAD into 2011 and has already won two pitches, only one of which was to a member of Lothar's extended family.

Rumours have been spreading about lack of creativity in our iDeation and cReation departments. Again, this is silly.

We are "Creative" "Professionals", almost certainly among the best in the field that we're in.

We "Create" more "Professionally" than our rivals.

Henceforward, we shall adopt this as a new company mottow: "Pretend Office - We Define ProCreate."

Or perhaps: "Pretend Office: We ProCreate Better Than The Rest."

Chin chin, heads up, stomachs in, as my old headmaster used to say just before beatings on a Friday.