[Everyone] Olympical Sponsorship

Giles
Tue Dec 6 11:51:44 GMT 2011

Team,

It gives me great pelsure to announce that Pretend has secured a place
representing British business in the Opening Ceremony for next year's
Olympics Games 2012!

That means we need to pull together some kind of float before then. It
needs to be better than anything we've ever done before, because it
will be on telly all over the world, for as long as four seconds.
Billions of people might see our logo. So we need to pull out all the
stops this time.

We can't use Phil's aunt's Transit van like we did for our Notting
Hill Carnival float back in 2005.  We need something with a bit more
va-va-voom and more space for logo placement. Does anyone have any
relations who own a bus, or a small coach?

Also, we could do with some fairy lights and other decorations.

Please put your ideas into the box marked "OLYMPICAL IDEAS" in
reception, just next to the pot plant on the left.

Thank me. Thank you.