[Everyone] Re: Autumn cleaning

Phil
Mon Oct 11 15:24:11 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I was just asked by Jacobi (3rd floor raised gangway) to help him sort out his bins as he's colourblind and has trouble with pink and orange or something. Obviously, I'm to senior, so could someone else help him.

Paul, I assume those of us at V level will have someone collecting our executive black bins as per?

Thankyou.