[Everyone] Internet Week

Phil
Mon Oct 11 14:26:38 GMT 2010

Hi all,

As I'm sure you're all being aware of, London is hosting Europe's first Internet Week festival in November next month. Because we at Pretend Office here are always ahead of the curving edge, we hope to play a major parting the promotion of this promotion.

Every floor should find an "Ideas Drop" bin on their floor which is where you should fill in out a form and post it in the bin with your ideas on it. We're looking for exciting and ahead-forward ways that Pretend Office can show how much we think the Internet will be a major force for commerce and industry in the next century!

I'm sure you're all bursting with ideas so I hope to see the Ideas Drops overflowing with paper by the end of this week (which is not Internet Week)! Remember, in brainstorming there is no such thing as a bad idea, but please only write good ideas on the forms, as we have a limited number.

VVP of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"If you really want something you can figure out how to make it happen." Cher