[Everyone] Re: World Cup Sweepstake World Cup Sweepstake

Paul
Fri May 21 12:17:23 GMT 2010

Russ,
I got in on Cote d' Ivoire before Ben but if he's getting shirty down there
then I'll go Czech Republic.
Paul RISK

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of russell
davies
Sent: 21 May 2010 12:38
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: World Cup Sweepstake World Cup Sweepstake

Come on people!

I'm not doing this for the good of my health you know. This is stage 4
on my 'Commitment To Morale' assessment and stage 6 on 'Learning To
Listen'. So get off your arses and name a team.

So far I've had Terrett and the weird kid both wanting to be a country
I've never heard of and Phil whittering on about unability. It's not
good enough.

Get a grip.