[Everyone] Re: World Cup Sweepstake World Cup Sweepstake

Phil
Fri May 21 09:00:07 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Russ, is there a seperate Para-World Cup Sweepstake World Cup Sweepstake for our more un-abled colleagues? I think this would be fitting and more politicaly correct than expecting them to participate in the the standard normal peoples' sweepstake.

Thankyou.