[Everyone] new video conference facility

Anno
Tue Mar 16 17:25:53 GMT 2010

Dear Colleagues

With half our Visioning, Excellence and Thought team at the
Solutioneer's conference in Austin, Texas and with key team members of
our Key Team finalising the relationship management framework
agreement of our Premium Solution Partnership with Imaginary Inc.
there has been disruption to team and matrix meetings.

Having reviewed the available options with our Technical Excellence
Leadership leaders we will be providing access to 'Video Conference'
software at the desktop level to allow colleagues to continue the two
way interaction which is at the heart of Pretends excellence in
business interfacing.

Should you have a meeting, base-touch or face-time-check-in booked
with a colleague who is currently out of the Campus Area please use
your full name and location to create a video conference profile on
http://chatroulette.com.

Many thanks

Anno

Anno MCIP TeT Blake7