[Everyone] Re: ATTN: STOP SPENDING MONEY IMMEDIATELY

Giles
Thu Mar 4 11:00:31 GMT 2010

James,

Sophie from accounts is crying in the Level 3 toilets. Apparently
there's an invoice from  Client-Faced Reversioning that says "THIS
INVOICE MUST BE PAID IMMEDIATELY OR ALL ACCOUNTS STAFF WILL LOSE
FLAPPERJACK PRIVILEGES FOR THREE MONTHS", which clashes a bit with
your "DO NOT SPEND ANY MONEY" email from the same Outlook Express.

Perhaps you could pop down there and lend her a couple of thousand
from your own personal account (assuming it hasn't been contaminated).

Oddly, I've just been back to look in the Catering Docking bay skip
and all the money I tipped in there has gone.

Kind regards

Giles