[Everyone] Re: ATTN: STOP SPENDING MONEY IMMEDIATELY

James W.
Thu Mar 4 10:30:23 GMT 2010

Giles,

Thank you for your prompt response. I think the answer to your question
lies with HR--I'm just the massager--and though I've been trying to get
them on the phone all morning, I can't understand what they're saying
through their antibacterial masks.

I must emphasise: THERE IS NO REASON TO PANIC.

James

On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 10:25:09 -0000, Giles
wrote:

> Thank you for this URGUENT ALERT James. I shall take remedial steps
> immediately. I have just now thrown all the money that was in my
> wallet into the skip behind the Catering Docking Bay. My wallet still
> feels a bit itchy, though. Should I contact a doctor, or my bank, or
> someone in IT SUPPORT?

> Client-Vision Liaison Officer (Solutions)
>

> On 4 March 2010 10:19, James W.  wrote:

> not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither
> take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.

James W.
Spaaace, the games consultancy
0776 016 5449 /