[Everyone] Re: Get With It / What Was It?

Anno
Wed Jun 23 12:30:42 GMT 2010

Dear Team Members

PeopleSoft is pleased to announce that as part of the Get With It /
What Was It / Don't Even Think About it Co-huddle we will be
contributing to the thought process with You've Got It : improving
work place performance through Work Aptitude, Nurture and Keenness.

You've Got it will be focusing on colleagues most in need of team
support and improvement - invitations will be going out over the next
month for initial one-on-one You've Got It appraisals.

Questions can, as usual, be relayed either through the PeopleSoft open
forum on PortalWay or through your Matrix Captain.

Best wishes