[Everyone] Re: Get With It / What Was It?

Phil
Wed Jun 23 09:59:57 GMT 2010

Hi all,

In co-synchronization with the Get With It / What Was It initiative, Visioning Management will be holding regular "What Will It Be?" foresight roundtables in an effort to forecast the forthcoming opportunities and threats impending the company. These lightning sessions will last only five hours and will event in Faith Popcorn's inner carriageway. Keep your eyes peeled for the announcements of the next session to which all staff colleague members are invitationed.

Naturally and obviously we will also be running an ongoing in parallel "What Could it Be?" visioning program that intakes all associates in an ongoing henceforward methodology for the foreseeable future (no pun intended!!).

This is already manifesting and you may have already noticed the new VisionWay input screen when you logged in to your computers this morning. We will be asking you up to one question via this technologies every day in an effort to collaboratively envision an synthesis of our cohort's idealised futures to aid in the foresight strategy taking us forward.

Please be ensured that your responses to these questions will remain entirely private and will not be shared outside of the small VisionWay synthesis teamette, the Visioning Management department, the Executive Management Board Council, the providers of the the VisionWay software, certain select clients, the monthly Visioning e-mailouts sent to representatives of our field, and readers of our internet web site.

Thankyou.