[Everyone] Re: IT ANNOUNCEMENT: WORLD CUP MATCHES

Tom T.
Fri Jun 18 14:19:13 GMT 2010

Cheers mate,

All that fucking streaming was having a serious impact on my torrenting. I've got every episode of Happy Days in HD now - want me to stick it on the file server?

Bazza says we're still on for the usual Friday IT vs Security Quake 3 match at 4pm.

Frag you later,

Tom