[Everyone] IT ANNOUNCEMENT: WORLD CUP MATCHES

Tom A.
Fri Jun 18 12:20:54 GMT 2010

As you might be aware, there is some football going on.

Can I remind everyone that streaming football matches over the office
connection (or, more plainly: "watching them on the internet") is NOT
allowed during office hours? If everyone does this, it clogs up the
internet connection and makes doing anything that isn't "watching the
football" very hard.

Also I'm sure Phil/Giles/somebody who cares aboutthis sort of thing
would take a dim view of watching international sport during Pretend
Office hours.

Should you wish to watch out-of-hours matches with colleagues, IT have
set up the biggest Big Projector in Hamid Karzai, and there will be
snacks provided after work.

Daytime matches will not be screened anywhere. Not even the IT workroom.

t.
---
Tom A.
Pretend Office IT co-ordinator
IT DEPT VUVUZELA IN FULL EFFECT BZZZZZZZZT