[Everyone] Re: Internet

Giles
Mon Jun 14 12:08:34 GMT 2010

Phil, follow these steps to get your internet working again:

1. Switch your PC on and off again and on again

2. Double-click on the blue "e" on My Desktop

3. Google for "Pretend office internet"

Repeat steps 1-3 (inclusive) should you wish to regain the internet after
losing it.

Everyone in the office is hoping you get better soon. Don't forget to submit
your timesheets as normal: NO TIMESHEET, NO (SICK)PAY.