[Everyone] Re: Thursday Blues

Giles
Thu Jun 10 13:17:13 GMT 2010

James, I don't know how to recall messages so I'm sending this one back to
you directly. Don't worry I haven't read it all the way to the end because I
was in a meeting with Catering. Funnily enough there's a new girl there
called Kate Ering, which is very funny as I'm sure you will agree.

I'll make sure this email gets recalled by asking Eve to ask whoever recalls
emails to recall it for you, or on your behalf, whichever is most
convenient.

Please reply to this message immediately so I know you have got it.