[Everyone] Re: Twitter

Paul
Thu Jan 14 09:47:09 GMT 2010

All,

The Twitter is against PO company rules. I did once mention the Twitter to
Ben, but I had no idea he was actually going to go ahead with it. God Ben,
have some respect for PO policy.

I would just like to reassure all of you who have the power to fire me that
I would never get involved with the Twitter under any circumcision.

Paul SIDWISE

From:
 On Behalf Of Ben
Sent: 14 January 2010 08:52
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Twitter

Forgive the all staffer but I wanted to let you know about my new Twitter
site.

You've probably heard about it. Stephen Fry does it as does Heather Mills
and Kerry Catona. You just basically say stuff like having a cup of tea and
people say stuff at you. They follow you on!!! Sounds odd I know. But it's
dead good.

I was worried about the cost - we all know what happened with the data
roaming thing - but that wheelschair lad got me my Twitter site for free!

My address is pretendben.com

DON'T BE A TWAT JOIN THE TWIT REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
Ben