[Everyone] Self-regulation

Phil
Wed Feb 24 13:34:11 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Here at Pretend Office we always like to learn from the best, and so we will now be taking a leaf from the trees of our country's finest industries, many of whome have found self-regulation to be the most effective method of governing excess and wrongdoing.

To this end, and extending further the devolving of payroll responsibilities to the individual level, all colleagues will, for a trial period, now be self-regulating in terms of vis a vie:

- Punctuality
- Holidays
- Bullying
- Expenses
- Theft
- Sexual harrassment
- Espionage

Please take a moment of your own free time to formulate your personal code of conduct along with comprehensive complaints and disciplinary procedures. It is expected that ALL colleagues will adhere to their codes of conduct, and will not hesitiate to issue stiff punishments to themselves should their own standards begin to slip.

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton