[Everyone] Re: Pay roll

Paul
Tue Feb 23 14:57:19 GMT 2010

We think we did.

Paul SIDWISE (i and ii)

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Matt
Patterson
Sent: 23 February 2010 14:49
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Pay roll

On 23 Feb 2010, at 14:31, Paul wrote:

> I would just like to clarify the current position about getting paid
twice.

> In the meantime I(ii) will be contacting my (ii)'s union rep (do we have
one?) to put my(ii)'s side of the story across in an attempt not to have to
repay what I(ii) believe is rightfully mine(ii) and what I(i) believes
should be repaid.

I think a lot depends on whether I(i) and I(ii) have paid their union dues,
doesn't it?

Matt

Matt P.
Senior Disastereer, Creative Capitalism working group.
United General Office Staff and Car Parking Union rep - General Office
Staff, Third floor (from the lifts to the pillar in the middle)