[Everyone] Re: Pay roll

Paul
Tue Feb 23 14:36:25 GMT 2010

Phil,

The new cameras have recorded you not washing your hands in Shirley Bassey
and putting your fingers in every pie in the canteen.

Paul SIDWISE

From:
 On Behalf Of Cat
Sent: 23 February 2010 14:29
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Pay roll

ahahahhhhhaaaa - Pretend Office - yes, that's all it is - pretend! There is
no real but I know what's real - yes I do...I know that Paul SIDEYWISEY puts
clingfilm on the seats in Vera Lynn and that Wellness is really just a front
for a deep level, secret government alternate lifeform experimentation team
and that Phil is actually a gang boss with fingers in every deeply suspect
pie you can think of IN THE WORLD! I KNOW EVERYTHING>>>>HAHAHAHA - no don't
turn it off......

  _____