[Everyone] Re: Viral hit

Giles
Thu Feb 18 21:36:31 GMT 2010

What an excellent Web Strategy Exemplar. All client-facing staff, please
remember to mention this successful Virus in all client meetings during the
coming week. Who knows, we might be able to add an extra few hundred "Hits"
before the Pretend Office Internet eCongress (first week of March - please
add to your Outlooks).

Kind regards

Giles