[Everyone] Re: Graduation

Paul
Wed Feb 3 15:53:08 GMT 2010

Phil,

I presume that when you say 'all colleagues' you mean only people who have
graduated from the one month, 100 hour 'Maximising Potential Through Social
Networks' weekend course that I have just completed? I understood this was
mandatory.

Regards

Paul SIDWISE

From:
 On Behalf Of Phil
Sent: 03 February 2010 13:25
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Graduation

Hi all,

Paul, congratulations on your graduation!! Or should that be
twaduation!!!!?!

Please note that as part of SOCIAL MEDIA WEEK all colleagues should set up
their own twitter sites by the end of the month, and send their first
"tweet" by close of play of the end of the financial year. Be sure to read,
print out, read, sign and post the company terms (or "twerms"!) and
conditions vis a vie tweetering and your responsibilities and liabilities
prior to tweeting your first tweet.

I understand that after his graduation, Paul will be hosting tweminars for
all those who need a little helping twand (hand).

Thankyou.