[Everyone] Re: LOGO Pretend

Paul
Thu Dec 2 21:42:01 GMT 2010

What about attaching each letter to a mobile?

Paul Risk

From:   On Behalf Of Giles
Sent: 02 December 2010 20:23
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: LOGO Pretend

Can we try any other dimensions to get round this 3D legal issue? Some sort of spinning in some dimension would certainly add just the right sort of "spark" we need.

I'll talk to the desigers again as soon as one of them calls me back. I'm assuming they're snowed in, although I could have sworn they said before that they work from home.

I know they love having us as a client because they always laugh when I call them up with a new list of changes to whatever it is we've asked them to do.