[Everyone] Re: [No Subject]

Russell
Fri Apr 16 10:29:30 GMT 2010

hey Phil,

Great. You didn't miss anything important on email.

One thing you should know - while you were 'out' there were a number
of policy changes agreed with Lothar and X-COM.

One was that the creation of VIsioning/Marketeering Presentations are
now the responsibility of the people who asked for them. Lothar's
looking forward to seeing you at 5 and I'm eager to hear how it goes.

A second was that senior staff (ie those with over 5 years continuous
employment) are now granted Fridays as 'working from home days'. Which
I'm sure you'll agree is a fantastic initiative. I believe it was
designed to prevent much needed employess being tempted away to join
the government. Just think - in only 5 years you'll be able to take
advantage of this too. What a shame about those couple of days break
you had.

There are other new policies, I'm sure they'll become clear over time.

Welcome Back!

russell