[Everyone] Re: Say No To Stress

Giles
Tue Nov 17 13:59:52 GMT 2009

Phil, the COMPLUSORY stress busting test will clash with the following:

- Annual General Meeting
- Annual General Meeting Follow-on Video Room (For Secretaries)
- In-house driving tests for all Level 3 staff (in the west car park)
- Spine Flu Briefing (week 5)
- Time sheet deadline (ALL LEVELS)
- The Smithson-Kleinvort-Hedges account RE-pitch!!!!! (!!!!!)

Several members of the team are feeling quite stressed about this, and
Friday is already looking like a very busy day. Might you be able to
reschedualize the SANORATA test for another time/space podule?

Executive Account Executive (Level 4)