[Everyone] Empty liftoffice

Paul
Fri May 29 20:59:25 GMT 2009

Hi all,

At my liftoffice to get changed out of Crackerjack Orange but it's empty.
All my stuff's gone. Did I miss a memo? Anyone know where my clothes are? If
I go up Stardust like this my mates will give me a right smack.

On the upside, my prosthetic legs turned up and there's a ticket to Iceland
stuck to the glass with my name on. Weird or what? I guess there's a memo
explaining all when I find my computer. Exciting.

Popping home now. Text me if you know where my stuff is.

Have a nice weekend everyone. See you Monday.

Paul

Sent from my iphone