[Everyone] Has Pretend Office Got Talent?????

Ben
Fri May 29 10:06:54 GMT 2009

Hi Guys,

All this week I've been enjoying UK's Got Talent - which started me
thinking that we should have a talent contest at Pretend Office!!!!!

Think is. I have no fucking idea who to contact about this. No idea. I
looked it up in the Pretend Office Staff Directory but there's nothing
under Talent or Contests or Shows. (Actually there was something under
Talent - Global Search but they put me on hold...).

Now I know what your thinking. So, Yes, I asked Lothar. Well, I saw
him in reception and I said, "Excuse me who'd I need to see about
organising a talent show?". He looked at me with a look that said 'do
you work here' and then said, "Do you work here?". "If that's what you
want to call it!!!!!" I replied. So, no joy there.

Then I asked Kylie, on Reception (East). She said it was called
Britains Got talent and not UK's Got Talent. Which is odd because why
would it be just Britain and not the whole of the UK??? But anyhow,
she said ask Phil. GOOD IDEA! But everytime I go to his desk he's
never there. EG He's not there now - for example.

SO............

I'm sending this email in the hope that someone, somewhere, somehow in
this sodding organisation knows who I should contact about organising
a talent show.

That is all
Bx

Ben
Snr Deputy Exec Assistant
UK London Office / East
Skype: ben_snr_dep_exe_ass
Cell/Mob: 07999 123 456
Direct: 020 7777 4472
Direct Fax: 020 7777 4672
Office: 020 7777 4444
Office Fax: 020 7777 4666
IM: ben_snr_dep_exe_ass
Please don't print this email unless you really, really need to.
Thanks. Think about the trees. Thanks!!
Runner Up: Snr Deputy Exec Assistant Awards 07
I've rented that room now - thanks!
"You owe the stage"