[Everyone] Re: Disable Pleples Dae helths and safty

Phil
Wed May 27 15:43:37 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I did think it odd that Carla insisted on shaking clients' hands with
her  left hand only. Now I think about it, I didn't see her right arm
all day. And I did have to send Dominic home at lunchtime after he'd
had three seizures during the morning meetings.

I would just like to reiterate that although I am wearing an "I'm
Disabled Today" t-shirt today, I AM NOT DISABLED. To make jokes about
it does, I think, take lightly the issue of disablement lightly and is
offensive to our otherwise abledly colleagues.

Thankyou.

--
Phil BA(Hons)