[Everyone] Re: Disabled Day

Jay
Fri May 22 08:44:38 GMT 2009

2009/5/21 Paul :
> Afternoon everyone,
>
> Please can I remind you to pop into the canteen tomorrow to sign up for the
> Disabled Olympics being held on Tuesday lunchtime. You will have had to have
> decided on your disability as certain events require particular
> disabilities.
>
> The list for Wheelchair Toboggan Pairs is now full.

We've just had a big delivery Paul. It looks like all the wheelchairs
you were expecting have arrived, plus there's the fast electric one
that was requested for Lothar.

Things might be a bit slow down here for the next few days, as Gavin
got the wrong end of the stick and has quite literally put his eye
out. He thought you needed an actual disability and was going to enter
the blind-man's walk.

We'll spend a couple of hours getting him to feel his way round the
offices so he can still deliver the internal mail, but apologies if
any inappropriate touching happens, as we all need to make some
special dispensation for people with disabilities.

--
Jay
Post Room, Basement, Building 1, Zone R.