[Everyone] Re: Disabled Day

Paul
Wed May 20 19:02:24 GMT 2009

Thank you to everyone for taking part in the disabled bay painting
competition. We are now set up for everyone to experience disabled parking
on Disabled Day.

The first prize; an 'I'm disabled today' t shirt goes to Bay T16. A simple
graphic of two circles side by side with a dot in the centre of each,
presumably suggesting how disabled people can feel so small in the big
world. This type of clever lateral thinking makes Pretend Office the success
it is. The photographer from the Evening Pretend was keep to photograph it
so I hope we get some press.

The wooden spoon goes to Paul Hasnocock from cleaning who wrote his name in
big letters across 13 parking bays. Good effort Paul but certainly no t
shirt.

I went to the Sinking Ship to announce the prize but nobody turned up.

See you all tomorrow.
Paul
EOaHaSD

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Phil
Sent: 20 May 2009 17:41
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Disabled Day

Hi all,

I risked popping my head out the stationary cupboard door and it looks
like everyone's gone. I didn't hear the all clear signal. Is it safe?
Maybe I'll stay a bit longer just in case.

Note to self: Get building services to look at installing ventilation
in the cupboard -- it can get hot in there after a while, which could
happen if someone was doing a thorough audit of white board pens or
similar. Also, a lock would be useful as it would be annoying to be
interrupted while counting.

Thankyou.

Sent from my Blackberry.

--
Phil BA(Hons)
http//:www.pretendoffice.co.uk

"You have to pretend you're 100 percent sure. You have to take action;
you can't hesitate or hedge your bets. Anything less will condemn your
efforts to failure." Andrew Grove