[Everyone] Re: The Internet

Cat
Wed May 20 13:34:42 GMT 2009

James, have you got some pesticide? or citric acid? That might help

________________________________
From: James
To: Everyone in the office
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 2:24:15 PM
Subject: [Everyone] Re: The Internet

CAT,

Also, what do we do if we have the internet on our phone? Should we stop
using it? I've put mine in a condom for the moment, but is that enough?

James
VP client-faced reversioning EMEA

--
James
Spaaace, the games consultancy

http://www.pretendoffice.co.uk/

--
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.